BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

31 八月 2009

starbucks~


halo~
my dearfrenz~i'm back

today go jusco wif my sis....
2 person onli
is boring de lol bcos nothing to chat
haiz....
we go jusco onli 4 buying mask
haha~

2 crazy girl.....
nothing to do nothing to do!!!
so we go starbucks 4 rest&drink so things
haha.....


after that,
there was one boy talk to my sis say
'can u give me ur h/p number my frenz call me to say u'
i talk to the boy say
if later let my sis boyfrenz knoe i sure he will beat u unit PANDA~
wahaha.....but the boy dun have hear wat i say~
but my sis dun have give them h/p number....

we do many thing but i 4got le~
haha...sry
i enjoy my mocha now....
wahaha^^

x.xia next time
i will call u de~
bcos today is suddenly de....
next time we go starbucks together...

n i saw zi xin at pasar malam~
i touch her n i go away...
i hear she say吓到我~
haha...

enough i wan go watch movie le~



Thx 4 reading~
muackz.....

0 评论: